Bermuda & Marlowe Practice has ensured that it meets its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can find out more about the GDPR from the following websites:
Please view all of our policies below:
- GDPR Legal requirement policy
- GDPR Medical Research Policy
- GDPR National Screening policy
- GDPR How we use your medical records
- Data Subject Access Request Policy
- DSAR Form
We will ensure that patients of Bermuda & Marlowe Practice are made aware of their rights under the new legislation and that the surgery meets its responsibilities under the GDPR.
You have the right to both:
- Opt out of any of the data sharing schemes
- Opt back into any of the data sharing schemes (that you may have already opted out of)